A practical calculated solution for sustenance by capitalising on energy analysis.
It is a practical application of basic economic principles and the needs of humans and Earth together. Our primary aim is to provide the best options for sustainable living by creating high performance environments for everyone.
At Earthonomics, we work towards developing sustainable environments for homes and organizations. Our primary aim is to provide the best options for sustainable living by creating high performance environments for everyone.
We aim to transform people’s perception of “environment is cost". We strongly believe that going beyond compliance saves cost at the same time generates revenue. We are pioneers in providing a new lean and green paradigm that is ROI centric.
- IGBC - Indian Green Building Council Rating Systems
- GRIHA - Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment
- GreenCo - Green Company (GreenCo) Rating Systems
- ECBC - Energy Conservation Building Code
- LEED – USGBC’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- WELL – IWBI’s Advancing Health and Well-Being in Buildings Globally
- ESTIDAMA - Middle East’s Pearl Building Rating System
As an extended arm bringing green strategy, roadmaps, green facilitation services, training, and tools.
Augment and quantify designs to ensure health, energy efficiency and ROI
Design intervention, analysis, and certification
Technology selection, HVAC sizing analysis, and commissioning
Capacity building, green audit, campus audit, accreditations, and certifications
Climate based data analytics for sustainable cropping and passive farmhouse designs